SFH3's Bay2Blackout 2018
Do I need to sign up for the B2B r*ce?
No, but we encourage you to support the cause since you will probably be using the r*ce bathrooms and such. The r*ce also pays for the street closures, cops, etc. You can buy a bib here if you decide to get one.
If I am a r*cist can I r*n B2B and then meet the hash?
Yes! Feel free to r*n the r*ce and get your medal (be ready for a down down) and meet us at the venue for food & circle afterwards.
What should I bring for the weekend?
- Costumes! See our theme page for more info.
- R*nning attire (costumes or otherwise) for trail in if you want to r*n
- Any clothes for the rest of the weekend
- Some warm clothes are suggested...SF can get chilly especially at night
- B bag for each day. All trails are A to B! Trail will go directly to the venue each evening.
- Closed top drinking vessel for B2B...if you came during the last two years bring your water bottle for this! The cops don't want to see the alcohol along the r*ce course.
What do I bring to trail?
- ID and $$$ for any bar checks (especially pub crawlers).
- B bag (this will be in the B van) with any warm/dry clothes and costumes that you want for the night. We will be going straight from the trail start to each night's venue.
- Money for transit - to trail start and from venue to your bed for the night
- Must be 21 or older to attend some of the events. Remember to bring your ID's
Questions? Email email@example.com